Baltodano & Baltodano LLP has recently moved to larger office space in downtown San Luis Obispo, but our mission hasn’t changed. We take our professional responsibilities seriously, pride ourselves in exceeding the expectations of our clients, and remain committed to enriching the communities in which we practice law through education and civic service.
In the first half of 2015, Baltodano & Baltodano LLP has proudly supported the following organizations:
- Transitions-Mental Health Association
- Latino Outreach Council
- Cal Poly Athletic Advancement
- San Luis Obispo Museum of Art
- SLO County High School & Middle School Mock Trial
- The City Project
- San Luis Obispo County Bar Association
- Girls on the Run of Los Angeles County
- Pacheco Elementary School PTA
- L. Smith Elementary School PTA
- United Methodist Children’s Center
- KCBX FM Public Radio
- Goodwill Industries of Santa Cruz, Monterey & San Luis Obispo Counties, Inc.
- Melanoma Research Foundation
- Heifer International
- Anonymous local families with medical emergencies
It is our great honor to support the art, education, culture, and community-building efforts of these impressive organizations.