A critical part of our mission at Baltodano & Baltodano LLP is to enrich the communities in which we practice law through education and civic service. In the first half of 2014, we have proudly supported the following events and organizations:
• California Rural Legal Assistance, San Luis Obispo
• Transitions Mental Health Association, Bowl-a-Thon, San Luis Obispo, CA
• San Luis Obispo Food Bank, San Luis Obispo, CA
• Cal Poly Mustang Athletic Fund, Mustang Madness, San Luis Obispo, CA
• San Luis Obispo Museum of Art, Art About Town, San Luis Obispo, CA
• Pacheco Elementary School PTA, Walk-a-Thon, San Luis Obispo, CA
• United Methodist Children’s Center Annual Carnival/Auction, San Luis Obispo, CA.
• Boys & Girls Club North, SLO County, Winemakers’ Dinner, Paso Robles, CA
• The City Project, Los Angeles, CA
• ACLU Foundation of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
• AIDS/Life Cycle: Ride to End AIDS, San Francisco, CA
We are proud to support the community building, education, and cultural development goals of these and other local non-profit organizations.